Jean-Jacques VERNAZZA, his father, had created the company in 1942, initially based on the maritime transit activity and handling, but it is Christian-Jacques VERNAZZA who will concretize the diversification of the family company.
- President of the ESTA (European Association of abnormal road transport and mobile cranes) in LEIDEN ( NL) where Christian Jacques VERNAZZA introduced and developed a cooperation at the world level.
- Vice-president of the U.F.L. (French Union of the Lifting) in Paris
- Member of the Trade and Industrial Chamber of Marseille.
- Consultative Member of the council of la Banque de France in Marseille.
- Elected Entrepreneur of year 2012 in Marseille.
Sportive, generous, respected by all his collaborators, he has known how to integrate his children, in the Group management for many years.