A complete organization of port services and logistics.
MEDIACO VRAC offers storage solutions
THE LIQUID VRAC DIVISION
- Load and unload ships, trucks, tankers.
- Superintendant agreement by FOSFA London.
- Storage capacity for liquid of more than 120.000 m3 on Marseilles and Sète ports.
- Under customs depot.
THE PORT STORING DIVISION
- Bulking and unbundling of containers on more than 100.000 m²² depots
- Rack storage of 8,000 pallet spaces, managed by WMS.
Created in 1890 in Marseille, the company Transit Port Services (TPS), expert in the aggregation of dried fruits, has integrated and become a subsidiary of Mediaco Vrac in 2018.
TPS is one of the leading companies in the freight forwarding and customs brokerage business. It has progressively evolved towards other specialities to become a complete logistician by developing in major ports such as Le Havre and Marseille-Fos (distriport).
As a subsidiary of MEDIACO VRAC, TPS relies on a network of correspondents throughout Europe and the world. Certified as an Authorized Economic Operator (AEO-C) by the General Directorate of Customs, TPS specializes in :
- The SMC (Supply Chain Management).
- Sampling and approval of food products.
- Transport of fresh fruit at controlled temperatures.
- Transport of liquid bulk in flexible bags in standard containers.
- Handling, consolidation, picking of wines and spirits under ambient or controlled temperature.
Logistician, freight forwarder and customs agent, forwarding agent, warehouseman, handler... TPS has its own offices in Marseille, Fos, Le Havre and has a commercial representation in Dunkirk, directly in the main ports of France, in various fields, in particular in industry, wines and spirits, and bagging.
With more than 100,000 m² of recent warehouses under its own management, in the immediate vicinity of the port terminals of Marseille and Le Havre, TPS offers full or customized management of your international transport operations.
The roofs of the warehouses and parking lots managed by our company are equipped with photovoltaic panels. The estimated production at the end of 2021 is 12 Gwh or the electrical consumption of 3000 households.